Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear Friend...

November 4th, 2008

Dear Friend,

So today in class we were asked to start thinking ideas for our secret santa and everyone had to draw a name out of a box. I drew Megan, one of my old girlfriends!! I was very worried about this because i still had feelings for Megan so deciding on a gift would be very hard. I decided a very inexpensive and nice gift would be if i made a mixtape which could maybe help me get her back. I really love this girl so i labeled it "Just Me and You". It has love type songs on it like these
J.Holiday-Suffocate
Usher-Appetite
Marvin Gaye-Sexual Healing
Ne-yo-Closer
Gavin Rossdale-Love Remains the Same
Nickelback-Animals
Gavin Degraw-We belong together
Ne-yo- Do You
T.I.-Whatever you Like
and finally.....once again.....
J.Holiday-Suffocate
I chose Suffocate as the first and last song because I find myself listening to it all the time about her so it would be nice if she started by hearing it and also finished hearing it.
I hope this mixtape turns out to be the type of thing that whenever she listens to it she realizes I'm out here waiting for her and that it gives her a warm feeling knowing I haven't gone anywhere.


When it comes to describing my family is is very hard, but when I think hard about it I think that....
My dad could very well be the junior Donald Trump!
My mom reminds me of Martha Stewart (minus the jail part)
My brother is more annoying then a fly
My cousin is almost wiser then Abe Lincoln
My uncle looks just like the kernel from KFC.

With Best Regards,
Jebidiah

No comments: